Listening to Myself

Friday, November 05, 2004

Blogging Etiquette

So how do you go about telling people about your blog? Do you drop it in casual conversation? Do you send an email out to all your friends and family?

And really... do I want anyone I know reading this? Hmm.

I just did a quick search on google to see if there was anything pertinent out there, and I came up with a few things, but nothing terribly useful. (Big surprise there, I suppose)

I did find a couple interesting articles on blogging mistakes and how to get and retain readers. For my own future reference (as I have no readers other than my husband - hi hon!) here are a couple links on the subject.

Do you tell your family?

Proper Blogging Etiquette, mostly about how to bring in readers

Blogging Do's and Don'ts

12 Steps to Better Blogging

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home