Listening to Myself

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Does this surprise anyone?

I thought this was a kind of neat little quiz... and yes, I know, it is pathetic that this is all I seem to be posting these days. I am not feeling particularly extroverted these days (which isn't saying much for me, I suppose) so I haven't really felt like posting much.





Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence



You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.




I hope my dear husband takes this little quiz, I'm quite curious to see where he comes out in it.

1 Comments:

  • I came out exactly the same way, Amber. I didn't quite expect it after answering the way I did, but it was interesting, nonetheless. I don't know how good I am at convincing other people of my point of view. I find I do a lot of listening to others instead. But oh well. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home