Listening to Myself

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Crazy, impulsive things

So things are still looking very promising with that property - very promising. Matt and I are seriously considering sending me up there in the next few days to take a look at it, and at a couple other ones that look interesting, but not quite as much so.

YIKES!

It is strange because it feels really quite right to be doing this, but then I step back and think "what are we doing?? This is insane!!"

My mom is in complete shock and is not happy. My MIL is totally excited and enthused about this (I suppose it helps that she's used to having to get on a plane to see her grandchild). Things have been very trying, emotionally, to say the least. I feel fine when I think about things for my family, but I feel horrid when I think about my mom & the rest of my family. I've tried to prepare my mom for this possibility, but it doesn't seem that I did a good enough job stressing our seriousness.

ACK!!

1 Comments:

  • I totally understand that "we're crazy, why are we thinking about this" feeling. I felt like that when Gabe and I decided to have a baby. It was completely right for our family, but boy it felt like the nuttiest decision we'd ever made.

    You should go see the property. :)

    By Blogger Emily (Laundry and Lullabies), at 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home