Listening to Myself

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

I've been listening to people setting off all sorts of fireworks for the last half an hour, causing me to jump and check the time repeatedly. We're almost there... only a couple more minutes. I can't believe I'm still awake, I don't think I've made it to midnight on New Year's for a couple years now. Emma went down at about 8:30 and Matt and Gregory crashed together at about 10 (Gregory fell asleep on Matt's chest - so cute!! and so different from his sister!!). Can you believe I had forgotten it was New Year's until Matt said something at about 9 this evening? Sheesh.

Where do these people get all these fireworks?? They must have stockpiled them from the 4th I guess... not that they sell them anywhere around here anymore. They are coming from a couple different directions too. How strange.

Almost there..... Yay! My computer switched over. Ah, and there go the cheers, horns, and even more fireworks. Now I can go to bed. Happy New Year to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home